About the British Society for Protist Biology
The BSPB achieves its aims through:
- Easter - meeting of two days for presentation of original scientific papers and reviews
- September - one day meeting to discuss techniques and special topics
- Web site - to inform membership of meetings and to provide a forum for the dissemination of general information.
- Student bursaries - to assist the training of protozoologists by funding attendance at BSPB and other meetings.
- Providing representatives to participate on other professional bodies
The BSPB invites internationally recognised scientists to speak at all of its meetings.
To obtain information and application form to join our society click on the following link: